: Information Clearing House - ICH
...But Brzezinski also proposes other forms of intervention. We often think of military intervention by the United States as the most visible form of aggression. But in fact they dispose of a wide range of forms of aggression.. To establish a complete typology, it would look like this, in order of ascending intensity :
corruption of local leaders ;
· blackmail of local leaders ;
· demonization media campaigns ;
· various destabilization actions ;
· embargos and commercial blockades ;
· coups d'état ;
· provoking separatist movements ;
· war by proxy ;
· bombardments ;
· territorial occupation.
Powered by ScribeFire.