Robert Weitzel: Olmert's Depths of Reality
...- Israel is one of the most economically and industrially advanced countries in Southwest Asia.
- Israel ranks second among foreign countries in the number of companies on U.S. stock exchanges.
- Israel has the second largest number of startup companies in the world and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.
- Israel’s GDP per capita is $31,767
- Israel’s economic growth in 2006 was the fastest of any Western nation.
- Israel has the best armed and trained military in the region and is the fourth largest weapons exporter in the world ($2 billion annually)
And the United States’ taxpayers are expected to finance Israel?...
Powered by ScribeFire.